SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard
The fastest and easiest way to photorealistic imagery for anyone that needs to take "photos" of their 3D data.
Which better helps describe a concept? A technical drawing or a computer generated image that looks identical to a photograph? To make the right design and engineering decisions, photo-quality content has become the new benchmark.
SOLIDWORKS® Visualize Standard enables designers, engineers, and content creators across all industries to create compelling visual content of their designs with unparalleled ease and flexibility. By utilizing photo-quality content early in the design process, more informed design decisions can be made, as well as receiving useful early feedback from sales teams and potential customers.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard features include:
- Photo-quality imagery at unlimited resolution
- Advanced multi-layer materials
- Accurate simulation of real-world lighting with HDR support for photorealism without cumbersome manual lighting techniques
- Integrated connection to our FREE online Community of over 1000 free assets
- Decals (interactive stickers) placement just like real life stickers
- Support for professional Texture Maps (Bump, Normal, Specular, Alpha, Color)
- Interactive Part Splitter for separating surfaces without going back to CAD modeling package
- Preset Camera Filters to enhance your images and make them pop off the screen