SOLIDWORKS Inspection is a simple and intuitive application that reduces the time needed to create inspection documentation by up to 90%, and virtually eliminates errors inherent to any manual process, thus improving quality and reducing time to market.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Standard
- Runs directly in design environment to capture inspection dimensions and notes directly from SOLIDWORKS drawings and create ballooned inspection drawings and inspection report forms.
- Eliminates manual keying and data entry of inspection reports and manual ballooning of inspection prints.
- Provides standard reports, including AS9102 and PPAP forms, and offers a Template Editor for easily customizing reports or using your own reports with SOLIDWORKS Inspection.
- Powerful capabilities including customizable lists, data filtering, default tolerance application, customizable ballooning options and statistical sampling support make it easy to create inspection plans, first article packages, in-process and final inspection reports.
- Helps companies comply with industry standards.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional extends SOLIDWORKS Inspection Standard capabilities.
- Enter measured values for each characteristic directly into the project either manually or by using a digital caliper.
- Import Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM) results.
- Highlight dimensions in green, red or yellow to instantly see which dimensions are In Tolerance, Out of Tolerance or Marginally within Tolerance - based on the values entered.
- Export color-coded ballooned drawings and inspection reports.